9.06.2006

We're not gonna take it...

I liked Twisted Sister just as much as the next guy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I especially liked when they made that cameo appearance in Pee-Wee's Big Adventure. Thought that was excellent.

And I mean, how can you NOT love a band that sings the lyrics:

OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT
NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT
OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

WE'VE GOT THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE AND
THERE AIN'T NO WAY WE'LL LOSE IT
THIS IS OUR LIFE, THIS IS OUR SONG
WE'LL FIGHT THE POWERS THAT BE JUST
DON'T PICK OUR DESTINY 'CAUSE
YOU DON'T KNOW US, YOU DON'T BELONG


I mean, that's just good ol' quality American music is what that is.

HOWEVER...I have a few words for lead singer Dee Snider. Namely, I'm not going to take it anymore, Dee. I have the right to choose whether or not I want to have regularly occuring nightmares and this...this...DISPLAY of flesh and crispy hair and more eye make-up than Tammy Faye Baker...well, this is an assault to the very nature of my security.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Plus, you're 51 years old. And I'm not sayin' that's ancient or anything but it's too old for leather pants, mesh ANYTHING and certainly too old for that wig.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

P.S. Kimberly Stewart called. She wants her crimping iron back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google