10.13.2006

I feel your pain, Ro...I feel your pain.

I love Rosario Dawson and Jason Lewis. In every photo I see of them they look happy and, dare I say, normal. They're playing outside, they're riding bikes, they're having dinner...like a normal couple. It's freakin' adorable, is what it is.

But having said that, you know what I don't like? Rosario's new bangs:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Full disclosure - twice in my life I had bangs like this. One time I fell victim to a too-trendy hairstylist who lulled me into a false sense of security with oolong tea and water with lime and orange slices in it. (I'm sucker for fancy water) That was not a good day.

The other time was when I decided to cut my own bangs in 8th grade. "Hmm...they look uneven. I'll just trim the right side to straighten it out. Hmm...still uneven. Okay, I'll trim the left side a bit and..."

You get the picture.

In my opinion, microbangs make women look like the Barbie dolls we had as a child. You know what I'm talking about? After we tried to style Barbie's hair with that horrible plastic brush and our own Scrunchi collection? And she'd have a blonde fro and bangs that stuck straight up in the air?

Yeah, not so glam after that, was she.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google