2.19.2007

Um...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have no words but everyone has asked me whether or not I am going to include this picture on BWOT.

And so now I kind of half to.

But what does one write about this? I mean, clearly the girl has lost her damn mind but that's just too obvious. What could I possibly write that would be clever enough to capture the sheer atrocity of this hair decision of hers?

I mean sure I could talk about my conspiracy theory about drug testing and wanting to chop off her hair so that it can't be used to test how long she's been on la cocaina.

But no. That just won't do. So I'll just leave you to create your own story.

But I will just make one eensy comment. Why shave your head only to put on a horrible, cheap blonde wig? Really, I don't know. Again, I have no comment.

Knock yourselves out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google