4.27.2007

Yay Drew!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Congratulations to Drew Barrymore for being named People magazine's Most Beautiful Person of the Year!

I love that Drew Barrymore. I mean, SURE she had that little drug "thing" a few years back. And, SURE she married that total tool bag douche monkey, Tom Greene. But hey, I dated a guy who owned dozens of Star Wars dolls or, as he called them, "collectibles." My point is, we all make mistakes.

All in all Drew strikes me as the kind of girl who'd be fun to grab a beer with. She can probably belch the alphabet and while I usually don't find that kind of shenanigan appropriate, you have to admit it that it requires a keen skill that I myself don't possess. (I could try, but I'm fairly certain I would vomit)

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... I can belch the alphabet. My "K" is probably my 'best' letter. Although "X" is good too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google