4.25.2007

Oh, gross...

Rhymes with Snitch has this picture on the site:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's "allegedly" of Michael Jordan whoring it up with two sorority chicks in Cabo. This kind of grosses me out. I mean, this man is a father and these girls...well these girls just ain't right.

Why do women do that? A couple of drinks and suddenly they're rubbing their asses up against any guy in a 5 foot radius?

Okay, okay...in all fairness they are rubbing their asses on a living legend so I suppose that makes it a LITTLE bit more okay. Because I mean, it's Michael-Freakin'-Jordan after all. And if Michael-Freakin'-Jordan wanted to dirty dance with me at some sketchy Mexican bar I would totally do it...assuming that someone had a camera with which to document my questionable behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google