4.25.2007

Who Cares News of the Day: Rosie's leaving The View...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

O'Donnell said: "This has been an amazing experience, and one I wouldn't have traded for the world. Working with Barbara, Joy and Elisabeth has been one of the highlights of my career, but my needs for the future just didn't dovetail with what ABC was able to offer me. To all the viewers out there, I just want to say 'thank you' for opening up your hearts and your homes to me this past year. But you can always find me at rosie.com. Here's hoping there's more confetti for all of us going forward."

Is it just me? I absolutely HATE The View with a passion. I hate hearly these self-aggrandizing women cackling like chickens in a hen house. I feel sorry for guests on the show because it seems that they're always being trampled by one or more of the hosts trying to share their own opinion on everything from split ends to genocide in Darfur. ENOUGH ALREADY!

.....

I'm cranky.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the view too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google