5.30.2006

Way to accessorize...

Ay chihuahua. Mischa Barton what are you doing?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Image courtesy of The People We Love to Hate)

You know what I love about this outfit? No, not the fact that glamour-girl Barton looks like an upscale crackwhore with those Whole Foods bags. I love the fact that, even though she's clearly wearing her "my maid was deported and I haven't done laundry in a month" outfit, she took the time to accessorize with that ghetto-fab gold chain.

Don't get me wrong. I've been known to run to the store dressed like a homeless person too. I mean, we can't be sexpots all the time, right Mish? But usually, when I make a mid-morning coffee run in my glow-in-the-dark Super Mario boxer shorts and my University of Miami Hurricanes t-shirt, I'll leave the "bling" at home. But that's just me.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger joe said...

Never heard of her. Nice boxers, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google