7.31.2006

Waxing poetic...

I should be working right now but I’m not. Instead I’m surfing E!Online. And I came across this photo:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I said to myself, “Cute dress. I wonder who that young starlet is.”

That’s Ashlee Simpson. And, God help me, I wouldn’t have known it had I not read the photo cutline.

Would you? This is the Ashlee Simpson I know:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That first picture reminds me of the sculptures at Madam Tussaud’s Wax Museum. You know how they bare an uncanny resemblance to the celebrity but it’s not 100% on the money? Like check out these sculptures of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt along with baby Shiloh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Right away you know who it’s a sculpture of but there’s something oddly animatronics about it.

That’s what new Ashlee Simpson looks like to me. Girlfriend needs to stop denying the plastic surgery rumors because, seriously, you have to be blind not to see it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chin, cheeks, nose, lips. I rest my case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google