9.15.2006

Aren't they precious?

So, I was trying to confirm a suspicion - that Ice and Coco T always wear matching outfits. And not in the cute Jada/Will Smith way, but in a slightly skanky, pimps & hos, breakfast buffet at Solid Gold kind of way.

So I found this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lovely. Lavander spandex is so elegant, yes?

And then this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Orange is clearly her color. (Holy aereolas, Batman!)

And this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I mean, black mesh is so classic - it really goes with anything.

Oh, and then this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And while looking at that series of pictures I came across this one:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now, I wonder. When did plumber crack become sexy? I mean, I've heard of regular cleavage. I've heard of toe cleavage. (weird and creepy) But THIS? No no no. I'm not okay with it.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Dani said...

okay...well, see, I'm slightly becoming obsessed with Coco. I don't know why. She's clearly awful, but I sent my friend Sarah this post, and she's convinced that ass cleavage is the next new thing...along with, oh, I really can't tell you but it involves bleach and...some place close to the cleavage...

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger BWOT Editors said...

Really? Well damn, I'd better get on this bandwagon, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google