9.14.2006

My two favorite peeps!

I had to post this picture of my two favorite people - Coco and Paris. Thanks to XXXtina for sharing!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You can just imagine the intense dialogue that must've taken place.

Coco: Hey, girlfriend!
Paris: Um, do I know you?
Coco: I'm Coco! You know, Coco T? Ice T's wife? We met at that Strip-Aerobics class I taught last summer?
Paris: Um, whatever. I only drink Long Island Iced Teas.
Coco: Yeah, that's cool. Me too. Um, that's a drink, right?
Paris: Siiiigh. Whatever. Can you see my crotch in this dress?
Coco: No.
Paris: Damn. That's IT. My stylist is TOTALLY fired.
Coco: Hey look! A photographer!
Paris: Eew. Your faux-boob is totally touching me. Make it stop.
Coco: Sorry, they have a mind of their own.
Paris: Whatever. I got $50,000 to be here. What did you get?
Coco: Actually, I snuck in the kitchen entrance.
Paris: Whatever. Look, I've gotta go. (to photographer) Don't, like, publish this or anything, okay? It'll ruin my classy image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google