9.21.2006

Denise Has Gone Fishin'...

Dear readers -
This Saturday I will be driving cross country to my new home in Los Angeles. And the best news? My mother has decided it's necessary to drive with me.

Don't get me wrong. I love my mother. But four days, trapped in a car with my mother does not sound like my idea of a good time. (my mother once told me she was praying I'd "protect my precious things" and, FYI, she was referring to my precious "lady" things)

So think of me, fair readers, as I cruise through such exotic destinations as Columbus, Tulsa and Albuquerque on my way to Hollywood where I'll be one step closer to living my dream of being Paris' BFF...that is, until I meet Coco T.

Talk to you soon!

~ D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google