9.30.2006

Greetings from the West Coast!

Well hey ya'll! Miss me? I'm sure.

I made it to Los Angeles without killing my mom. I think that's a huge accomplishment, no? And now, here I am, in the land of the vapid and it's f-ing fantastic.

So far, I've only had one celebrity sighting. Dr. Drew Pinksy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know, I know. Not very glamourous but I will tell you this - that photo does NOTHING for him. He's tall and really, really good looking. And he eats pasta. And I probably shouldn't be all that impressed by that, but the fact that he's not Mr. Non-Carb makes me like him.

Okay, so, that's it for celeb sightings.

But just like Tony Bennett left his heart in San Fransisco, I left mine in New York in the form of my faux-fiance Bill and my soon-to-be adopted baby girl Noxema. Bill, an avid BWOT reader, sent me the following picture with a note: "I will be sending you pictures like this from time to time to remind you of some of the hideous fashions that you left behind."

Now THAT is dedication.

Things that are NOT sexy:
1. Argyle thigh-highs stuffed into ugly orthopaedic shoes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And, P.S., I hate those damn Vera Bradley bags. (sorry, Dina.)

God I miss subways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google