10.16.2006

Celebriting Sighting...Part Deux

Ooooh, this is a DOOZY.

Saturday night. Sky Bar at the Mondrian Hotel. Sipping my drink, watching people NOT DANCE...(seriously...what's up with that? People here are too cool to dance. I don't like it)...and who should walk right by me, make eye contact and smile?

Jon Bon Jovi.

Now, I was a teen in the early 90s so this is a REALLY big deal. JBJ was a crucial part of my formative years. Livin' On A Prayer? Now THAT'S quality music. In fact, Slippery When Wet just might be one of the best albums of all time. (maybe)

And you guys know how dedicated I am to this blog, right? So when JBJ walked over to his cabana on the opposite side of the pool, I thought I could be discreet and snap a picture. What I got was this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bummer. But I swear the black outline on the right is him.

He's REALLY blonde. REALLY blonde. But he's also very cute - though I'm pretty sure he either has caps on his teeth or has had the chompers seriously whitened because I was nearly blinded by his pearly whites when he walked by.

And I'm not suggesting he had plastic surgery or botox or anything, but his skin is really smooth. It's as if he's "Livin' On A Prayer" John only with a freakishly blonde wig.

...and I like it.

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger BWOT Editors said...

YES! OKAY! I LIKE IT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google