10.17.2006

Scott Storch is a tool...

Behold these lovely photos sent to me by my sister. (thanks, Mo!) They're from the Heatherette show at Fashion Week in Miami.

Through these pictures I learned two things, really.

1. Nicki Hilton has pretty hair.
2. Scott Storch is a tool.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you're like me, you vaguely remember Scott being linked to...um, someone blonde and slutty and who I'm really trying to avoid speaking negatively about. Well I took the liberty of doing a bit of research on Storch the Torch and found out a disturbing little tid bit.

This musician turned producer has been romantically linked to - ohmigosh, this is so good - Lil Kim, Queen Latifah, aforementioned slutty blonde and...ready for this? Jenny Jones.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeah, THAT Jenny Jones. I mean, forget the fact that she's like 57 years older than he is, what I wanna know is, did anyone know Jenny was such a freak?

Still, I don't know what would make any woman want to have sex with this man. Need more information?

Here:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Grandpa Ira? Is that you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google