1.12.2007

Not your mother's boy band reality show...

According to Starpulse News Blog:

In "Untitled Boy Band Project," premiering late Spring 2007, four boy band legends: Chris Kirkpatrick (N*SYNC); Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees); Rich Cronin (LFO) and Bryan Abrams (Color Me Badd) will live together for one month, create new music, a dynamic stage show and perform as a new pop group.

See, at first I was kind of like, LAME. And then I remembered...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...some of these guys are kind of hot! Like Jeff from 98 Degrees? Hot. Or the guy from LFO? Hot. Okay, okay...so the dude from Color Me Badd is still kind of creepy and I can't look at him without hearing "I Wanna Sex U Up" in my head...but you get my point.

I may have to watch this show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google