4.28.2006

It's just not the same...

You know what really gets my panties in a twist? You go to the salon, get a fabulous haircut and blow-out...you're feeling like a supermodel, sashaying down the street, swinging your hair like you're in a Pantene commercial.

The next day you wake up, eager to show off your new do...ONLY YOU CAN'T BLOW-DRY IT AND STYLE IT PROPERLY SO IT DOESN'T LOOK AS FAB ANYMORE AND YOU'RE WISHING THE STYLIST WOULD'VE LAID OFF THE LAYERS A BIT AND YOU CURSE HER BECAUSE SHE CLEARLY USED SOME MIRACLE PRODUCT BUT DIDN'T SHARE IT WITH YOU BECAUSE IT'S HER WAY OF GETTING YOU HOOKED ON HER LIKE SOME SCISSOR-CARRYING DRUG PUSHER.

I think that's maybe what happened to Jennifer Love Hewitt:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger joe said...

I shave my head with electric clippers, so i don't have that problem. I always look salon-fresh.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger joe said...

P.S. before i read the entire post and saw it was Jen-Love, I thought it was Joan Rivers.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger BWOT Editors said...

Ohmigosh - I nearly peed my pants when I read your Joan Rivers comment!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger joe said...

do you agree?

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger BWOT Editors said...

COMPLETELY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google