11.20.2006

Golden Goggles...I'm a'lookin' and I'm a'liking...

I was just saying to myself, "I wonder what Gil Bellows is up to?" I'm sure you can relate.

You know Gil. From Ally McBeal?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well lo and behold, who do I see in Beverly Hills tonight? Gil Bellows, in all his glory...only with less hair. A presenter at the 2006 Golden Goggles Awards.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(I was with work colleagues so I couldn't get a good shot...discreetly)

Anywho, I suppose that begs the question, "What the F is a Golden Goggle?"

Well, my friends, I'm glad you asked. Basically, the GGs (as I like to call them) are the Academy Awards of swimming. Think that's lame? I thought so too...that is until I met him:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hello, lover. That's Aaron Piersol, my newest obession and the man I'm one day sure to be arrested for stalking. Me likey. Seeing Aaron reminded me of why I'm drawn to the swimming competition come Olympics time.

Aaron is one reason. Brendan and Michael's abs...two more reasons.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And so I say, GOOD FOR YOU, GIL BELLOWS! Cheers! Rah, rah, rah! Keep up the good work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google